Part Time Assessor
BUSINESS FUNCTION: Delivery of Teaching, Learning and Assessment
HOURS: Part Time 3 days a week
Polkadotfrog are recruiting an Assessor with our client who are dedicated in providing support and advice to help people improve their skills and progress in their careers through vocational skills training. Delivering Functional Skills. This role would suit someone with a positive, enthusiastic approach to problem solving with a "can do" attitude. This is a part time role 3 days a week.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage a caseload of Learners assisting/supporting them to achieve their outcomes in the work place
- Carry out induction, initial and diagnostic assessments
- Ensure all documentation is fully compliant within internal and external quality assurance standards Provide learners with support, training and relevant resources to achieve their qualifications
- Conduct learner observations, assessment planning, and evidence learning
- Manage caseloads to meet the company’s timely completion rate
- Contribute to the development of learning materials
- Monitor, manage and achieve targets
- Provide clear concise feedback in line with Ofsted requirements in teaching learning and assessment
- A combination of classroom based delivery and visiting learners in the workplace, quality assuring them as part of the apprenticeship framework to ensure a successful outcome in line with contractual requirements and targets
- Create and update individual learning plans with learners to ensure the relevant training is being provided
- Regularly liaise with placement providers on the learners progress and development needs end ensure employer engagement and involvement
- Undertake Health and Safety checks for learners on programme
- Plan, deliver and evaluate group or individual training sessions, when a training need has been identified
What we’re looking for
- Hold an Enhanced DBS check required
- Qualified assessor who holds a D32/D33 or A1/ V1 and a Teaching Qualification at level 3 (PTLLS or Cert in Education and Training Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes and
- Must have practical vocational work experience
- Target / results driven
- Ability to negotiate and influence outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent all round IT skills
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.