Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 Dependant on Experience
Bonus: Annual, Discretionary
Location: Field based role with daily travel to customer site, and occasional overnight stays
Travel: Mileage paid.
Annual Leave: 24 Days
Industry: IT Solutions, Managed Service, Consultancy, Reseller
The role of Business Analyst
Business Analysts can expect variety; whether a server refresh, full migration to the cloud or help with isolated projected such as system, application or Anti-Virus roll-out, our Customer provide a varied range of IT Project Services for businesses to ensure specific IT requirements are met and delivered on time and budget within an appropriate methodology. If you are after 10-20 small projects working from home or behind a desk then this role is probably not for you, business analysts are on client site delivering one or two substantial projects at any one time.
Along with several years' Business Analyst experience, you will have experience:
- Maintaining and creating process flow diagrams, business requirements, project documentation
- Requirements gathering, "As is" and "To Be"
- Undertaking process and functional efficiency reviews and provides recommendations for improvement
- Defining and managing business and systems requirements
- Defining original scope, and manage subsequent changes to scope and ensure correct level of challenge to the business' requirements
- Producing progress reports
- Undertaking review (health-check) and process reviews
- Supporting the design, test and implementation of new processes and systems requirements
- Running one to one client interviews and workshops
- Providing support to the project team as required
- Leading communications and business change elements of a project in the absence of a dedicated project manager
An award-winning long established business that prides itself on putting the customer first, their focus is on employing passionate people who are expert communicators, and drive projects forward for the benefit of the client, not a vendor. Why? Because they believe in making IT projects, and IT solutions simple to understand and transparent to the wider business.
Access Talent are specialist recruiters in the Project and Programme industry, with a unique incremental pay structure. So you know where you stand we aim to respond to all applicants within 5 working days where possible.