Looking to take the next step in your career?
This firm are looking for an Audit Executive to join their team and they have ambitious plans for further growth and this is an exciting time to join a firm who have a commitment to progression and staff development.
This is an opportunity to make your mark in one of the regions top firms, it offers a competitive salary and access to free onsite parking.
- Mentor and supervise junior members of staff.
- Report to Managers / Partners on the progress and management of assignments.
- Lead audit teams of up to five people, mostly within the North Essex area, with occasional stay away assignments.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Part or fully qualified with either ACCA, ACA or equivalent.
- Comfortable using Audit software, preferably CaseWare and good understanding of Microsoft packages, in particular Word and Excel.
- Audit experience in a practice environment.
- Experience in a client facing role, with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to organise and motivate a team.
- Full driving license and access to independent transport.
For further information on this role, please apply directly or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers