Personal Tax Manager
Personal Tax Manager - Edinburgh
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting a Personal Tax Manager for a leading independent chartered accountancy firm based in Edinburgh.
In this role, you will take day-to-day responsibility for a portfolio of clients from a wide range of industry sectors, including engineering, charities, OMB and property. You will manage a team of juniors, overseeing their workload and assisting with their training and development.
This opportunity represents a chance to work with a highly respected organisation going through a period of growth into 2018 and offering genuine progression opportunities.
* Manage, develop and maintain relationships with a diverse and interesting portfolio of clients
* Planning and controlling all tax compliance work in the department
* Manage a team of junior/senior tax professionals
* Work closely with the Senior Tax Manager to ensure all deadlines are met
* Identify business development opportunities within your portfolio
* Keep up to date with relevant changes in tax legislation
* CTA qualified or qualified by experience
* Several years' experience within a practice environment
* Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
* Strong commercial awareness
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
In return, you will be provided with a generous basic salary with the opportunity to progress quickly with the firm.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.