Assistant Finance Manager - PQ Interim
The client is looking for a Assistant Finance Manager - PQ (Interim) to start immediately for a role in London. The company is based in Kings Cross and requires at least one year's experience.
The client is a specialist company which focuses the railway industry. They own a huge number of passenger trains and are in charge of the maintenance of their own, and other companies vehicles. There business is always increasing and are looking to branch out to other areas in the industry.
As the Assistant Finance Manager - PQ (Interim) the main responsibilities are:
- Production of Management Packs
- Support AP and AR Functions
- Supporting the preparation of annual and interim statutory financial statements
- Responsible for preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
The successful candidate must be:
- PQ ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Up to date knowledge of IFRS reporting
- Up t date knowledge of UK Tax Legislation
- Used Aggresso - Desirable
- Strong analytical skills
- Experienced on Excel
- Relevant Accountancy qualifications
The Assistant Finance Manager - PQ (Interim) will be offered a competitive salary and work in a well established company. The candidate must be immediately available.