Maintenance Engineer- Days!
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000
OTE: £40,000 - £42,000
Location: Epsom, Surrey
A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for a Maintenance Engineer based in Surrey. The Maintenance Engineer will be expected to hit the ground running to assist with the major Projects the company has this year, which look extremely exciting. The role demands both Reactive and Preventative Maintenance, so a good understanding on these principles would be ideal. The machinery consists of Silo’s, Mixers, Conveyors and Packaging Machines, which involves both Mechanical and Electrical faults. The company itself is dominating their core Market, so if you want to join a company with exceptional growth plans, apply today!
The Maintenance Engineer will need for this role:
· A Strong understand of Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance
· An Engineering Qualification
· The ability to work within a Multi-skilled team
· Able to expertly follow electrical and mechanical maintenance schedules
· PLC fault finding experience
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Exposure to a skilled team of Engineers
· State of the art factory
· Joining a thriving Company
· Training and development of maintenance skill sets
· Progression and advancement opportunities
Commutable from: Epsom, Woking, Guildford, Leatherhead, Camberley
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joe McAuliffe on;
Tel: or Email:
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.