I am currently working with a business in Central London (next to Euston station) who are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their continually expanding financial company. This role is responsible for providing accountancy assistance to the wider finance team.
- Purchase ledger - processing invoices; checking purchase invoices; invoice distribution; processing cheques; preparing remittances
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Maintaining cash books
- Prepare & submit VAT Returns
- Credit card management
- Credit control
- Petty cash reconciliations
- Assisting with month end preparations
- 4-5 years' + experience in a similar role
- Intermediate + Excel skills
This role will suit an Accounts Assistant who is looking to get fully involved in a busy finance position with a wide range of duties.
For this position, my client is offering a competitive salary of £24,000-£28,000 dependant on experience as well as other benefits.
If this seems like a good fit for what you are looking for then apply now and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch.