BANK STAFF NURSE
- Full Time
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic nurses to join our Bank Staff Nurses Team. We are able to offer flexible hours to work around school holidays, term time, bank holidays etc.
You must be a qualified nurse with 6 months post qualification experience in any required area setting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care to meet the patient and their family’s needs
- Early recognition of clinical problems and report or take appropriate action
- Maintain accurate records
- Decontaminate equipment, ensuring it is in good working order
- Undertake extended roles such as venepuncture, cannulation, and phlebotomy
- All ad hoc nursing duties as required by permanent staff
Skills and Experiences:
- RGN with valid NMC Pin
- Ability to manage the clinical area (responsibility will differ depending on level of role)
- Current and Relevant post graduate experience within a UK hospital nursing setting
LINCOLN COUNTY HOSPITAL
We also offer NHS Hospital within or across London.
WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR Health Care Support Worker and Health Care Assistant