Edward Mann are recruiting for a Management Accountant position on behalf of a leading multi-site group located in Central London.
Our client is looking for a candidate with previous management accounting experience who can develop and maintain strong internal relationships. This is a well-rounded Management Accountant position with great opportunity for internal career development!
- Prepare management accounts at month-end to a high standard ensuring the accuracy and completeness of reporting.
- Obtaining information from HODs and Divisional Finance Directors
- Accruals, prepayments and salary journals
- Review of results to ensure that variances are understood, and misstatements are corrected.
- Any other adjustments to the accounts as are required to provide a proper financial record of the company's activities.
- Prepare the final Income Statements on Excel for submission to the Group
- Improve the month end process on a continuing basis and to share ideas for improvements
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with both the monthly Division and Corporate Reporting Packs.
- Assist in preparation of annual budget, including the preparation of budget models
- Undertake regular visits to divisions where applicable to maintain your knowledge of the issues impacting the company.
- Provide training and support for divisional senior management teams
- Act as a key liaison for internal and external auditors
- Adhoc Special projects
Candidate experience required:
- Previoius management accounting experience
(Those not studying towards a qualification or qualified but with relevant experience will also be considered)
For more information please apply ASAP.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.