Internal Auditor - Financial Controls
A market leading FTSE 100 organisation located in Surrey / West Sussex require a Financial Auditor / Financial Controls Business Partner to improve the internal control environment across this progressive, complex and diverse group. Working as part of a team you will deliver the rollout of a group-wide internationally-accepted enterprise risk management framework, the COSO framework.
The position requires 30-40% European travel and additional GERMAN or FRENCH language skills are ESSENTIAL. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Performing an annual programme of balance sheet and financial control (COSO) reviews at businesses to ensure that balance sheets are correct.
- Conducting desktop financial reviews / prepare and analyse KPIs for smaller business units.
- Assisting the preparation of reports to senior management detailing work conducted and results found from the balance sheet and financial controls review programme and control checklist response verifications / process improvements.
Skills & Experience
- A qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CPA) or auditor (IIA / CIA) or (University - finance / accoutning) possessing experience in internal or external audit.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Second language - French or German essential
- Good project and time management skills; able to complete tasks to challenging deadlines.
This exciting opportunity offers the potential for career progression within the Group and to be part of a highly regarded and experienced Financial Controls team. If you possess the key skills and experience and are looking to develop and progress your career with a renowned blue chip organisation, please do apply with your full CV details.