Product Manager - Remote/ Travel
Product Manager - Remote/ Travel
Our Client, are excited to be supporting a client with their need for a Product Manager who has experience within the Data industry, our client has created their own product that enables large organisations to effectively prepare themselves for new GDPR regulations.
Driven by upcoming regulatory changes to the industry our client's products focus on personal customer information security whilst being the first portal designed to provide data management services to both organisations and individuals.
Personal Information Management Services (PIMS) is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic sectors in the UK (and global) economy, with our client already operating in this rapidly expanding data privacy market, one which is forecast to grow exponentially over the coming years.
Driven by long-term entrepreneurial success across the Board of Directors, our client has set a vision of rapid short-term growth coupled with defined long-term sustainability and expansion, while remaining at the forefront of the PIMS industry.
- Develop & maintain a solid understanding of the business needs of organisations in our chosen sectors of Sport and Charity, by working closely with the our clients practice teams, and by primary research.
- Create & maintain our clients product & service definitions, specifications and use cases relevant to our chosen sectors, including functional descriptions and service level KPIs, and all operational and support business processes.
- Co-ordinate & curate the our clients Group product portfolio by evolving to a consistent set of product materials and collateral across the group. This includes establishing a clear & agreed demarcation between our clients Platform & Practice products, and the core platform team, depending on scope of the role.
- Represent the market view of requirements and provide regular input and direction to the technology and platform architecture teams in identifying and prioritising key capabilities and service enhancements.
- Maintain the customer-facing service roadmap, including high-level features, value propositions and release timings, and champion the overall user experience.
- Co-ordinate and manage the day-to-day product development process, including approvals and acceptances, and status reporting to the our clients Group, covering technology, business process, operations and product marketing elements.
- Create & update economic business cases for our clients product development in conjunction with the our clients Finance department, including projected revenues and margins, and identify corrective actions required to get back on budget.
- Develop a set of alternative commercial models for our clients Platform services, including recommended pricing structures and levels, based on customer and market feedback, and in co-operation with our clients Practice teams.
- Support our clients practice teams, and sales & marketing colleagues by maintaining collateral, presenting to customers and supporting complex bids.
- Report and optimise platform service performance based on service KPIs
- A minimum of four years’ experience of product management and/or product marketing.
- Solid technical background, exposure to a development environment and understanding of software as-a-service product sets.
- Experience of presenting ideas to customers and potential customers.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial acumen and experience of building product business cases.
- A logical, evidence-based approach to planning and decision making.
- A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered.
As a condition of employment, the post holder will be required to apply for, achieve and retain the appropriate level of formal security clearance as required by the Company to support its customers’ requirements. The post holder is also required to inform the Company promptly of any activities or circumstances which will (or could) affect an existing security clearance.