Junior Systems Analyst
Junior Systems Analyst - Bristol
Nigel Frank are currently resourcing for a Junior Systems Analyst to be based in Bristol on an initial 6 Month contract.
This market-leading company are looking for an Analyst to help support & maintain their key business systems that are used throughout the group.
As this is a junior role, they are looking for attitude and capability rather than focussing on experience, and will be looking for candidates with junior systems skills who are looking to develop in application system support.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A basic knowledge of systems analysis and some experience of business systems
- Good initiative and a willingness to learn
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You will be required to:
- Develop a good working knowledge of the functionality and data structures within the internal systems.
- Provide first line support to the business users
- Maintain documentation of all business systems
- Analyse and document business problems
- Provide technical solutions and document designs
- Liaise with development teams to coordinate fixes and enhancements
- Help identify areas of improvement in systems and work with the group systems team to implement change
- Undertake all duties confidentially and in accordance with industry best practice
You must be available for interview immediately.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To discuss the role further and apply:
Contact Jack Harland on , or alternatively email
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. We advertise more Microsoft Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements and jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.