Interim Director of Finance & Services
As part of the senior leadership team, the interim Director of Finance & Services will provide strategic and operational support to the business, including prepare the statutory accounts and ensuring the delivery of the Business Plan.
The Legal Services Board (LSB) is an independent body responsible for overseeing the regulation of lawyers in England and Wales. The Legal Services Board is an oversight regulator for legal services approved regulators such as the Law Society and Bar Council. Their goal is to modernise and improve legal services, and the market in which they operate.
As the interim Director of Finance & Services this post forms a pivotal role within the Senior Leadership Team, and offer strategic and operation direction to the business. The post holder is responsible for the delivery of the accounts, given the time of year it is key that the post holder be experienced in producing statutory accounts under Government FReM, as well as manage the day to day efficient running of the business.
The successful interim Director of Finance & Services will;
- have experience as part of, or supporting the SLT in a previous position
- be a fully qualified accountant;
- be engaging, and approachable;
- be practical to problem solving and identifying solutions to business problems;
- given the importance of this position it is critical that the post holder have a strong technical knowledge of preparing accounts under Government FReM.
This position will be a fixed term contract until a permanent individual is appointed, likely duration of the contract is 6 - 12months.
London > Interim Director of Finance & Services > Accountancy