Head Of Compliance
Head of Compliance
£100-120K + Package
The Organisation, operating within the financial services sector, requires a Head of Compliance to join them at an exciting stage in their development and help push the business forward.
The Head of Compliance will be accountable for the Compliance and Conduct Risk Management, providing advice and guidance on risk and compliance management in relation to new and existing policies.
In the role, you will lead the implementation of the Organisation's Compliance Management framework, ensuring that commitments to treating customers fairly are adhered to. You will work closely with senior stakeholders throughout the business, report directly to the CRO, promote an environment of responsible risk management that is always looking to improve.
- Experience working, in a senior capacity, within the compliance function of a financial services business
- Experience developing and implementing compliance management frameworks, as well as experience providing business assurance
- Strong technical background of FCA regulatory requirements across General Insurance, Consumer Credit and Mortgages
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to instil a culture of responsible risk management
- Experience in forming close working relationships and influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience leading a team of Compliance & Risk professionals
In addition to a competitive basic salary and a generous benefits package my client is able to offer you the opportunity to truly shape the Compliance function within the business, utilising your experience and expertise to create and manage a best in class function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Compliance Manager to take on a bigger remit, or for someone in a Senior Management capacity to make the step up to department ownership.
To apply for the role, send your CV to Alex on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.