Accounts Assistant Manager 15 Partner Practice
This Award winning, well established accountancy practice have recently instructed AJ Chambers to seek a highly professional Accounts Assistant Manager. The selected Accountant will be met with a highly competitive salary and impressive benefits package.
Duties of the AM Accountant:
- Prepare accounts from clients’ records
- Prepare an accurate working paper file
- Review financial accounts and VAT returns
- Computation of Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT and PAYE
- Respond to all client and Partner telephone requests.
- Undertake any work with a view to profitability and use the opportunity to review WIP and debtors.
- Assist Partner in client meetings, if requested to do so. Acting as a responsible member of the team, providing support, development and guidance to more junior members.
- Producing work for Team Leaders and partner review which requires little further input, clearly highlights issues and provides potential solutions to issues identified;
- Aid the Pharmacy team and Team Leaders as required.
Technical Requirements of the Accounts Assistant manager:
- Candidates will be computer literate
- Strong current technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Part Qualified ACCA or Qualified ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in accounts preparation assignments
- Preferable experience working with community pharmacy clients
- Working knowledge - Xero, Sage Line 50; CCH Central and CaseWare
For more information on this Accounts Assistant Manager role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.