CNC Production Engineer
We are recruiting a fantastic CNC Production Engineer to work for a global FTSE 250 Engineering business based in Walsall. With international reach and significant investment across the group, my client is now looking to add CNC a Production Engineer to their Engineering division. The successful candidate will have an understanding of tooling, have the ability to programme CNC machines and have a good knowledge of Lean/CI.
Our client is a Global FTSE 250 Engineering business, based in Walsall. With four global sites and a sales and service network spanning 75 countries, this is a chance to join with a global business that is a market leader. After recently entering a number of lucrative markets globally they are now looking to bolster their Engineering team. The role provides full career development across their business and the opportunity to work with a number of major Engineering firms as a CNC Production Engineer.
Reporting directly into the Engineering Manager and part of a team of 7, this role will;
- Setting and programming of CNC machines (Mazak, Fanuc, Brother)
- Developing and improving manufacturing processes alongside quality control measures in order to maximise both qualitative and quantitative output from the plant
- Responsible for helping create and design standard operating procedures for manufacturing personnel including all necessary attention to drawing requirements and specifications.
- Sourcing suppliers for plant equipment
- Identify crucial areas for process improvements and assimilate action teams to implement changes
- Responsible for line support, overcoming any technical issues relating to that area
- Ensure that all safe working practices are fully known to the team and documented, encompassing PFMEAs, training/ development and risk assessments
- Apprenticed trained
- Background in tooling and jigs & fixtures
- Experience of working in a machining environment
- Broad range of manufacturing process experience.
- Ability to programme CNC, Multi axis milling machinery
£35,000 - £37,000 + benefits