Service Desk Engineer
In order to provide our customers with outstanding and immediate incident response services to the issues the face on site , we have created a customer response centre based here in a purpose built office in Adderbury.
We are now recruiting for an experienced response centre individual to be part of the customer facing team driving the initial response to customer queries and issues.
Purpose of Role:
Take ownership of the management of incoming calls from customers and the subsequent management of the incident to aid customers with the technical issue they face.
Dealing with customers (both internal Dematic engineers) and external engineers from customers via phone, web chat and email to update all parties on the progress of the resolution and follow up reporting
- Call Handling and ownership: provide incident reponse services indentified by monitoring systems or via a reactive response to a call by the customer.
- Determine and manage the appropriate response and escalation procedure, working with the customer, and reporting on the operational issues and incident for analysis and customer feedback
- Take ownership of the reporting and escalation through to resolution
- Assist with the investigation of issues by looking at histroy; and previous incident information (product as wel as customer) to speed up response to incident
- Ensure that correct escalation procesdures are followed to support ther internal teams for correct resolution of the issue within the agreed KPI's
- Pro-active monitoring of systems using Dematic monitoring tools, to help identify anomalies, to support the advance warning of possible system issues to customers
- Provide regular, prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Co-ordinate other departments as required to ensure comprehensive incident resolution
- Ensure that reporting and recordning of incidents is prompt and accurate using the incident tracking system
- Prepare and deliver (via email) incident reports for customers as required
- Provide metrics and analysis to assist the identification of common trends and under-lying problems
- Support new customer documentation in the form of analysis and articles
- Develop and update 'self help' documents so customers have an additional first point of reference regarding common problems
To be successful in this highly customer facing and business critical role you will have a background in customer services where the management of technical incidents to within tight time lines is required. You will have outstanding customer communication skills, able to deal with customers in high pressure situations. You will have good Office 365 IT skills . Above all you will be looking for fast paced customer response management focused role where YOU can make a difference.
Please notew this role will be part of a team providing support from 6am - 10pm and therefore will form part of a rotating shift pattern
Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 6,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located across the globe. Dematic has implemented more than 4,500 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.