Digital Marketing Assessor - London
Digital Marketing Assessor (FTC) - London
Morgan Hunt are working with a well established training provider who are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Assessor to cover London. This is a full time, fixed term contract until January 2019 and is paying up to £33,000 plus bonuses and expenses. You will be delivering both the Level 2 and 3 Digital Marketing apprenticeships in the workplace along with Functional Skills.
In this role you will be assessing in the field 4 days per week and delivering in the classroom 1 day per week.
The Digital Marketing Assessor will be responsible for:
* Delivering the full apprenticeships in Digital Marketing Level 3 including Functional Skills up to Level 2
* Planning and coordinating training, resources and support to enable learners to achieve their qualifications
* Using E-portfolio to track learners progress
* Managing own caseloads within timely completion rate as required by assessment and verification processes
* Working with the internal verifier to ensure standards are met
* Managing and achieving targets set by the lead IQA
* Engaging with clients to obtain and provide learner feedback and to generate new business to help grow the company
The Digital Marketing Assessor will:
* Have extensive work experience within Digital Marketing
* Have significant industry experience within a Digital Marketing relate role
* Be a qualified assessor and hold either an A1 qualification or equivalent
* Previous experience working as an assessor and a successful track record in achieve a high number of apprentice completions
* GCSE's in both Maths and English grade A-C or equivalent
* Have a full UK driving licence and access to their own car
In return the successful candidate for the Digital Marketing Assessor role will receive:
* An annual salary of up to £33,000
* Bonuses for timely completions
* Travel expense
* And other company benefits
If you match the above criteria then please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.