Occupational Therapist - Front of House Team - West Midlands -
- Full Time
Occupational Therapist - Front of House Team - West Midlands - £26-30ph
My client in the West Midlands require 4 Occupational Therapists to join a new multi-disciplinary Front of House team. The successful candidates will be based in a Hospital setting, facilitating discharges as well enabling clients to remain within their community.
This offers the potential of a substantial post with an initial 3 months and the possibility of an ongoing contract.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rate for the area
- Substantial contract length
- A chance to develop and implement change
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- We are seeking an experienced, dynamic and flexible Therapist who can work in a person-centred way and is committed to working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- You will act as case manager/care co-ordinator for service and you will be required to work with people to promote their independence, health and wellbeing.
- In partnership with individuals and those who support them, you will ensure that all assessments and support required for a safe discharge are in places.
- You will ensure that the needs of people are effectively met through for example
- Assist with the effective and efficient provision of complex community care assessments, care planning and care management within the context of multi-disciplinary working.
- Carry out and co-ordinate multi-disciplinary input into community care assessments, providing statements of needs.
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy