Part time Nursery Nurse - Richmond
- Full Time
My client is currently seeking a part time nursery practitoner for their busy setting based in Richmond.
As a Nursery Nurse you will be required to:
- Work together with the rest of the team to provide high quality care for children aged 3 months to 5 years.
- Use your knowledge, experience and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities.
- Build relationships with children and communicating well with their parents.
- Help children to learn and develop socially, physically and emotionally through familiar routines, stimulating educational play and other child-based activities.
Positons available are either - 8 - 2pm 2-6pm Monday to Friday
Please note all applicants must hold either their Level 2/3 qualification in Childcare (Cache/NVQ/NNEB)
No term - time positons currently available
This is a permanent vacancy!!
No parking available - Public transport only
- 5 year reference check
- Enhanced DBS check
- 2 years’ experience working with children
We look forward to your application