Applications Support Engineer - Audio Visual Technology
- Full Time
Position:Applications Support Engineer - Audio Visual Technology
Salary/Package: £30,000- £35,000 + Professional Progression + Training
Location: West London
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a globally recognised Audio Visual manufacturer in their search for an Applications Support Engineer to work out of their London offices.
- FT Permanent position, 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
- Providing technical support over the phone and on e-mail to integrators, installers and end users of a range of Audio Visual software and technology
- Be able to unpick complex technical problems and find a resolution
- Troubleshoot on AV system integration, networking, computer programming and communication protocols
- Proven history of delivering technical advice and problem-solving in a remote or direct setting
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS & SQL
- Good knowledge of Networking (TCP/IP, Ethernet, IP Addresses)
- Understanding of Python
- Understanding of AV systems installation and controls
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Professional training on company product line
- Progression to other sectors and senior roles
- Company pension
- Chance to work across the world
- Stable and growing employer
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit