We are recruiting a newly created Quality Engineer position to work with a large Multi-National Automotive manufacturer based in the Wolverhampton. My client is part of a much larger group and have sites across Europe, they are working closely with a number of Tier 1 & OEM Manufacturers within the UK & overseas. The successful candidate must have Pressings or Welding experience, have a detailed understanding of Quality problem solving and an appreciation of process improvements.
My client is a well established Automotive company based in Wolverhampton. After being took over my a large Multi-National company, they are now embarking on a period of investment and growth. With additional resources and a clear vision, my client is now looking to improve and expand their Quality department. Later this year a number of programmes are due to launch across their business both nationally and internationally. The successful candidate can expect full training and development alongside opportunities throughout the group.
Reporting directly into the Quality Manager this role will focus on directly improving OEM customer's satisfaction
- Present completed 8d's to the customer whilst managing customer responses in a timely manner
- Monitor and manage customer KPI's by preparing monthly customer satisfaction reports
- Lead and develop CI activities that improve customer satisfaction
- Manage and lead customer based internal employee's
- Understand and ensure customer's supplier quality manual
- Previous experience of working with Welding and Pressings
- Detailed understanding of leading problem solving activities i.e.) 8D
- Process auditing experience
- Strong ability to engage with people at all levels
- Good lean manufacturing knowledge
Circa £30k + benefits