Experienced and Qualified Service Engineer
Our global client based in Tamworth are looking for a Service Engineer to join their team. Basic £30k salary + plus over time & a car.
Working as part of the Technical Service and Support Team the purpose of this role is to ensure the servicing and fault finding of the equipment is carried out in a timely manner ensuring the full resolution of any queries.
- Responsible for the service, installation and fault finding of the machinery on a customers’ premises, which could be UK based or overseas.
- Providing a technical support service for existing customers to deal with any day to day and ongoing technical queries, ensuring any issues are resolved and escalating high level problems to the appropriate departments /managers
- Responsible for arranging and conducting service visits to customer sites, ensuring these are fully recorded and all paperwork for the services completed in line with company policy and procedure
- Working in inline with company policies and procedures, including and Health and Safety legislation, at all times
- Assisting the technical support department in the mentoring and development of any apprentices
- Supporting the department with any ad hoc project work and ongoing support work required for internal and external customers
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
Health & Safety:
- To ensure you follow safe working practices.
- To promptly report all accidents and incidents to your line manager.
- To assist in accident investigations as necessary.
- To ensure that housekeeping standards are maintained.
- To adhere to relevant site rules, including quality procedures, safe systems of work and environmental controls.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Apprentice trained to City and Guilds/BTEC or NVQ Level 2
- Extensive experience of fault finding techniques & customer relations.
- Flexibility to meet customer requirements
- Ability to listen to and follow instructions.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
Ability to work alone or as part of a team as required.
20 days holiday + bank holidays
Overtime at time & a half
Options Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only contact those who best suit the needs of our clients.