2nd 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Analyst
Job Title: 2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Support Analyst
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
This innovative business solutions provider, part of a highly regarded international group of international companies, is in a position to offer an excellent career move to a capable and eager individual.
We are looking for an experienced 2nd / 3rd line support analyst with good all round 2nd and 3rd line infrastructure skills to join their growing infrastructure team in Welwyn Garden City.
The group infrastructure is growing and developing at a phenomenal rate and we are looking for someone that can help support and develop this within a hands-on role of support and involvement in a number of key infrastructure projects.
We are looking for someone that has worked in a large environment where they have good governance and change control in place.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a 2nd / 3rd line support role.
- Dell Blades
- Virtual environment upgrades and deployment e.g. VMWare
- OS installation, upgrades, maintenance of Microsoft servers and Active Directory Management
- Backup software especially Veeam
- Antivirus solutions e.g. McAfee Anti-virus
- Customer focused, with professional phone etiquette and strong communication skills, able to engage effectively with non-technical users, at all levels within the business.
- Driven, hardworking, able to adapt quickly to new working environments and work well under pressure.
- Able to manage multiple prioritises
- Able to produce clear and concise documentation
- Hardware installation and maintenance to include HP/Dell and SAN / NAS
- Ability to work with European teams
- Any experience of Nagios
- Knowledge and understanding of IT Security
- Thin client technologies e.g. Citrix Xen App and RDP
- Experienced working in an ITIL environment
- 25 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working
- Sickness Allowance
- Mobile Phone
- Excellent training and development
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us