Management/Financial Accountant - 12 month FTC - £40k salary - Multi national Manufacturing organisation
Your new company
You will be working for a leading manufacturing organisation that provides products and solutions to many of the worlds leading brands.
Your new role
In your new role as a Management Accountant you will be required to support the organisations UK operation in a range of different financial functions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring best practice in terms of complying with all current accounting and legal reporting obligations.
- Supporting the Divisional FC in the production of key statutory accounting reports, including the year-end financial statements
- Ensuring that key financial controls are operating effectively.
- Providing Monthly Management Accounts to be submitted to group ensuring controls and efficiencies are in place
- Dealing with non financial stakeholders in providing them the key management information required to drive the business forward
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA) and have experience working within a manufacturing environment. The organisation is going through significant change currently, therefore you must have the ability to adapt and change to ensure the key controls and efficiencies within both the Management Accounts and Financial accounting is kept.
This role will be based on site in East Lancashire however will require travel to a site In the south of England either weekly or bi-weekly. Travel/accommodation expenses are paid.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work within a world leading organisation and will obtain a 12 month FTC. The salary for this role is £40k per annum and will come with a bonus upon completion of the contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.