Circa £32 - £35,000
We now have an exciting opportunity for a experienced Procurement Officer to join our Strategic Procurement Team. Reporting to the Procurement Manager you will provide support to procurement leads within A2Dominion in sourcing, awarding, and managing contracts in a manner which is compliant but also ensures that value for money is achieved for all stakeholders.
Your duties will include:
· maintain a categorised register of approved suppliers and frameworks, ensuring the contractual arrangements are current and up to date
· support the Strategic Procurement Team in maintaining a Category Management System and in developing Category Information Packs as required
· support the procurement leads in developing strategies for their procurement projects, providing project management support, and in delivering outcomes that meet the pre-defined procurement objectives
To be successful in the role you will be:
· have a understanding of compliance with procurement regulations in the public sector - specifically the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
· experienced in successfully sourcing suppliers to meet business requirements
· ideally completed the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply qualification Level 4 or above
A2Dominion is passionate about supporting and investing in our people’s development. We will encourage and support candidates furthering their qualifications with Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply.
Applications close: Midnight, 25th February 2018
A2Dominion is a residential property group with almost 37,000 homes across London and southern England, and thousands more in the development pipeline.
We provide affordable, private and social rented homes, student, NHS and temporary accommodation, as well as supported housing and homes for older people.
We also offer high-quality sustainable homes for sale and shared ownership, available through our FABRICA by A2Dominion brand.
The Group is committed to equality of opportunity. We guarantee an interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.