£20,000 - £25,000
Excellent company benefits including 26 days holiday and bank holidays
Leeds City Centre
My client, an established global law firm are recruiting for a number of Conflicts Analysts to join their team in Leeds City Centre. You will be responsible for supporting to client take on service to partners and legal advisors by running conflict searches.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate with experience gained either within Conflicts or within a regulated environment and with knowledge of KYC to join a reputable firm that offer a clear path of progression.
Your duties will include:
- Conducting and analysing a high volume of conflict searches
- Interrogating the conflicts database as required by the business
- Analysing conflict search results, taking in to account codes of conduct and internal policies
- Producing timely reports to the business with analysis of the conflict search results
- Providing assistance to the wider risk team in dealing with routine conflict queries
- Providing ongoing support to departmental projects relevant to the conflicts process
To be considered for the role you will be articulate with strong academic achievements and experienced within a regulated environment. You will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Experience of working within a conflicts or compliance role is desirable
- Experience working within a highly regulated environment such as banking
- Strong numerical, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Articulate and professional
- Enthusiastic and proactive in approach
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.