My Client is a leading player in the Hospitality sector with a well-established customer base across the capital. They are looking for a Commercial Analyst to join their west end head office.
Due to expansion and organic growth in the department a Commercial Analyst position has become available. This role will report to the Head of Finance/ Lead analyst.
As a Commercial Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out analysis across food and marketing departments to improve profitability by making recommendations on the drink and food offers and the sales mix;
- Preparing and distributing various weekly and monthly reports to the wider business
- Developing new reports as and when required by the other areas of the business
- Supporting the Management Reporting team at the month end
- Undertaking monthly journal postings and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist the Commercial Analyst with the annual budgeting process and quarterly forecasting (product margin focused)
- Analyse competitor trends
- Identifying opportunities to improve reporting processes through automation and standardisation
- Provide ad-hoc financial information to the business as required
- Presenting complex information in a meaningful way
- +2 year's experience working in an analytical role.
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Attention to detail
This role will look to pay £35,000 plus full study support as well as offering a competitive benefits package.