Technical Lead/ IT Platform Manager- Bournemouth-£60k Bonus
IT Platform Services Manager - Bournemouth £60,000+
Seeking to put your hands on Infrastructure platform experience to use whilst implementing first class cloud strategies? Want to work for a internal leader in their industry in the heart of Bournemouth?
Our client is seeking an experienced IT Platform Services Manager to manage and be responsible for all Infrastructure platform services, made up of Servers, Storage platforms, Backup platforms & shared responsibility for data centre.
You will manage the daily performance of 4 direct reports as well as:
- Set priorities and develop a product road map for Platform services
- Making technology decisions for the Platform services
- Driving the procurement of third party services and products from commercial frameworks e.g. AWS Cloud
- Working with Dev Ops teams to ensure that operational and infrastructure needs are covered for digital service delivery
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a technical discipline, although relevant work experience will be acceptable
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint, with Project & Visio
- Demonstrable Public Cloud experience
- Certified VMWare, EMC
- Linux / Unix
This a rare opportunity to join such a award winning business in Bournemouth. For more details or to apply please contact Charmaine Padfield - Bond Williams - IT.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency