You will need a reasonable proficiency in the generation of test scripts and test plans, integration with software components and communication skills to provide feedback to the test/project/development teams. ISTQB Foundation Level would also be highly beneficial.Responsibilities will include:
- Static testing of project/test documents/requirements
- Writing test cases
- Preparing test scripts
- Deploying systems for test execution
- Executing test cases
- Providing feedback to the development/project delivery teams
- Scheduling test activities
- Maintain generic test documentation and offer guidance on any bespoke test documentation
- The ideal candidate will have some experience of software testing, tools and practices. Customer facing experience is also desired. However further training will be provided in this role as you will be learning from and working with an experienced team.
- Experience of automated test is desirable but not essential.
- ISTQB Foundation certification. (Or equivalent)
- MS Windows, MS Office
- SQL experience
- PC Literate - Very good knowledge of PCs, Windows and PC Networks
- Working knowledge of networking and associated protocols
- Analytical problem solving and passion for quality together with excellent testing aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a demand-led environment showing both adaptability and problem solving skills
If you would like further information on this role then please contact Alison in the Mploy Bournemouth office.