IT Data Support Specialist
Working for this established market leader in their sector, the IT Data Support Specialist will be key to the continued growth of the company. Working as part of a focussed IT Data Support team, the IT Data Support Specialist will be rewarded with training, genuine career prospects and being part of a motivated, successful organisation.
To apply for the IT Data Support Specialist role, you will have proven 1st line IT support skills, ideally with some 2nd line experience. The successful IT Data Support Specialist will possess experience within Microsoft Server applications, wired and wireless networking, desktop and server hardware, antivirus and remote support products.
The main purpose of the IT Data Support Specialist is to provide 1st and 2nd line support to both internal colleagues and also external customers, ensuring a right first time resolution.
- Speaking with customers and dealing with their query in the shortest possible time, providing internal and external IT support
- Updating throughout the process and advising the customer when the query has been resolved
- Manage and maintain customers on the platform, including building new customers` profiles, provisioning hardware and fault finding
- Site visits to customers` premises as and when needed
- 2nd line support for the customer service team
- Assist with out of hours calls on a rota basis
- Undertake department administrative duties
- Liaise with third party suppliers and support companies as required
- Proven 1st line IT support skills, ideally with some 2nd line support experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server applications, wired and wireless networking, desktop and server hardware, antivirus and remote support products
- Customer service focus, with a genuine passion to help colleagues and customers
- Having excellent communication and time management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Methodical approach to troubleshooting problems
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working in order to meet the needs of the business
- Willingness to learn new skills
IT, data support, MS Server, hardware, software, 1st line, 2nd line
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds