We have a new opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a well established Property business based in Central London. They are also part of a wider FTSE listed group so an excellent opportunity to join a well established brand and company.
Key responsibilities include;
- Checking sales invoices for numerical accuracy and posting them onto the Finance system
- Setting up accounts for new clients
- Posting purchase invoices and expenses to support the Accounts Payable team when required
- Processing cheque requests for client-related expenditure
- Providing payroll input and processing support when required
- Filing and ad-hoc duties as required to support the Finance team
Anyone looking to apply must not only have the key skills above but be able to confidently work with a wider finance department and team. Given how closely the Accounts Assistant works with the rest of the team applicants must be able to work efficiently and with a proactive attitude. No direct Property or Real Estate industry experience is essential however it would be desirable.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career then this Accounts Assistant position is hopefully the right role for you.
Apply today or call me on .