One of Greater Manchester's largest providers of education, training and skills are looking for a Career Advisors to cover the areas of Greater Manchester. This rewarding role will allow you to draw on your experience of working with unemployed adults and/or young people and helping them to get back into full time employment, work placements or volunteering positions.
There are vacancies available in the following locations:
Wigan, Bolton, Salford, Bury, Oldham, Rochdale and Greater Manchester.
There is an expectation that you will be flexible to cover a number of these areas if needed.
* Ensure customers receive a programme plan, personalised to meet individual needs, to develop career management skills, encourage independence and lead to sustained learning and job outcomes.
* Manage a wide range of customers by caseload to achieve targets, specifically sustained employment or sustained learning.
* Utilise labour market information and employer links in order to support customers to achieve required outcomes for sustained employment.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with key partners and agencies in order to generate a flow of eligible and appropriate new customers.
* Plan, deliver and evaluate group sessions for appropriate customers, including webinars.
* Work proactively with colleagues to maximise the tracking of customer outcomes and ease the evidence generation process.
* Effectively use a CRM system to keep customers progress up to date
* A minimum NVQ level 3 in Advice & Guidance or equivalent
* High level guidance skills, with the ability to deliver one-to-one and group sessions
* A passion for supporting and developing others
£22,000 - IAG Level 3
£24,000 - IAG Level 4
Rewards and Benefits;
* £22,000 to £24,000 (dependant on experience and qualifications)
* 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
* Healthcare benefits
* Loans for public transport season tickets
* Contributory Pension scheme
It is essential that you hold a full UK drivers licence and have access to your own vehicle.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.