Program Finance Analyst
Programme Finance Analyst will be providing financial support to the Programme Management Team. You will be proactively contributing efficient financial support of opportunity and risk.
Programme Finance Analyst Duties:
- Management reporting and month end process
- Budget and forecasting
- Monthly forecast reviews
- Finance ad-hoc duties
- Analyse and communicate the actual spend vs budget
- Provide financial summary
- Review and agree the forecasts for each projects
- Work with project managers to identify an financial risks
- Liaise with the Finance Business Partner to ensure objectives are met
- Understand the causes of variances in forecasts
Programme Finance Analyst Skills:
- Qualified Project Accountant
- Experience with working with stakeholders
- Experience with setting and challenging forecasts and budgets
- Ability to build internal relationships
- Track record of identifying and managing the delivery of cost savings
- Proactive and independent
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.