Assistant Finance Manager
Our client is a well respected nationwide Legal firm who are now seeking a Finance Manager to run its accounts and billings department at their Head Office in Nottingham.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for managing and developing a team of 8 in Finance, you will be a hands on team player with the ability to proactively prioritise work loads.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day running of the Finance department
- Responsible for preparing monthly management accounts and providing analysis
- Preparing cash-flow statements and budgets for all offices
- Provide key financial and management information to the senior management team to assist in strategic decision making
- Review systems and look to develop processes and controls
- Oversee monthly legal billing and credit control functions for the firm
- Oversee sales & purchase ledger including the issuing of cheques as required
- Management of office & clients accounts, VAT returns
The ideal candidate will be CIMA/ACCA qualified or working towards their final qualification. In addition, you will have a track record of successfully managing finance teams with the ability to motivate and develop team members.
In return you will have the opportunity to work within a forward thinking professional environment.