System Technical Configuration and Maintenance Analyst - Facilities
System Technical Configuration and Maintenance Analyst
Location: Leatherhead based with occasional travel to Swindon and client sites
Salary To £45,000
System Technical Configuration and Maintenance Analyst sought by a world-leading facilities management integrator that specialises in delivering procurement, contract management and supply chain management services.
Responsible for providing analytical skills to facilitate the successful set-up and operation of Concept Evolution Systems.
- Providing the project/customer with relevant processes, information and knowledge to assist them in making informed decisions; and
- Assisting the project/customer with the implementation of any initiatives.
The role is responsible to the IM/IT Manager for:
- Ensuring contractual obligations are delivered and sustained
- Ensuring project/client satisfaction with agreed outcomes and best practice methodology
- Deliver initiatives in line with industry best practice - demonstrating to the client value added
- Active project/client management including formal reporting and informal relationship management and development
- Ad-hoc Project work as directed
- Assist in the development and maintenance of tools/processes which support the KBR Government Services and projects goals
- Internal colleague relationship management and opportunity development
- Weekly reporting in agreed format
- Ensure full audit trail in place to satisfy internal, and external auditors (KBR or Client)
- Tracking and on time delivery of proposed initiative deliverables
- Representing Best Practice in support of KBR Property Solutions Supply Chain Centre of Excellence maintaining an Operations Manual for all service arrangements.
- Provide support to sales initiatives and bids
- Technical problem solving - use of knowledge and resources
- Solution Design - Understanding when a technical solution and/or a business process needs to be used
- Leadership - sees the bigger picture/interpret strategy, leads by example, motivates others, makes decisions, initiates action, takes responsibility
- Communication and influencing - establish communication channels, actively listens, clarifies, gives/seeks feedback, clear and concise, persuasive/negotiates with others
- People Management - fosters team/individual performance, achieves results, sets targets and reviews against them, leads, motivates and empowers others, deals with issues, coaches and encourages others
- Organisational skills - plan well in advance, sets clear objectives, manages time/delegates, reviews progress against plan, ensures sufficient resources, encourages improvements,
- Commercial and Financial awareness - effective financial management, maximises use of resources, identifies business opportunities
- Results orientation - satisfies internal/external customers, effective performance management, addresses cross-functional issues and technical issues, knowledge of systems and processes
- Interpersonal skills - build positive relationships, demonstrates emotionally stability, confident in own ability, approachable to all staff, shows respect and tolerance
- Detailed knowledge of Concept Evolution FM system
- Degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft’s Business Intelligence Stack
- Experience in implementing efficient IT systems which are ergonomically designed and lead to greater productivity
- Full UK driving licence
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in the initial configuration of Concept Evolution to meet FM Contract needs
- Experience in the initial data loading of Concept Evolution
- Experience in the maintenance of Concept Evolution systems
- Experience in the development reports based Concept Evolution held information
- Understanding of both Oracle and SQL database technologies
- Good working knowledge of IT technologies
- Inquisitive by nature, able to challenge the norm and seeks to drive improvement through evidence and using soft skills combined with data to build advocacy
- Analytical thinking
- Organised - ability to plan, prioritise and delegate where required
- Sets and meets challenging goals and seeks long-term improvement
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deliver excellent customer service with a strong customer focus.
- Strong team player and role model, capable of gaining trust and support of team and customer
- Being mentored and mentoring others so skills are transferred.
Full security clearance, or be in a position to obtain a security clearance.