Not for Profit Senior
Excellent opportunity to join a growing, prestigious firm located in the City of London.
A top 70 Practice in the City of London who specialise in the Not for Profit sector are seeking qualified Auditors to join their successful team. If you are working within Audit at a Senior/Supervisor level then this could be the ideal role for you to forge a career within the NFP sector.
The role’s split is 80% - 90% Audit with the remaining being accounts tasks, offering £45,000 - £48,000.
You will lead Audits on a range of charities/academies and report directly to the Managers/Partners dependent on the position.
The ideal NFP Senior will be:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Experience leading Audit assignments from planning to completion
- Able to delegate/review work and supervise a team of juniors
- Good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Able to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Experience supervising a team is an essential skill for this role.
This firm have a very reputable name in the market and are a great firm to work with excellent opportunities for progression within the Practice.
For more information on this NFP Audit Senior role please either apply directly, or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.