Financial Accountant 18Month FTC - Urgent Requirement
Our highly successful Client in Watford is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant on an 18 Month Fixed Term Contract basis with immediate effect to assist with project based work.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Setting up new company on existing accounts system
· Thorough review of existing general ledger tree and determining appropriateness of existing cost centres
· Updating management accounts model to reflect changes to general ledger
· Ownership of data transfer between companies
· Cleaning up and correcting historical misallocations between nominal ledgers
The successful Candidate will have the following skills / attributes:
· ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with 3-5 years PQE
· Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills (to include Vlookups and Pivot Tables)
· Exposure to preparing statutory accounts
· Experience working in a Top20 Accountancy practice
· Strong Bookkeeping background
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you feel you meet the required criteria, please do apply straight away and your application will be considered.