Remedy Education is recruiting for an HLTA/PPA to join a two form entry primary school based in Greenwich. This is a full time position to start ASAP and will be contracted for the rest of the academic year. The HLTA/PPA will be working with students in KS1. The school was rated as 'Good' by Ofsted.
About the Role
· Working with students in KS1
· Open to newly qualified and experienced Level 2 and Level 3 TAs
· Full time contract role starting ASAP
· School term time hours are 8.30pm - 3.45pm
· Daily rate from £85 - £100 per day - depending on experience
About the School
· Two form entry primary school catering for students aged 4 to 11
· Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
· Links with the community
· Large, light and bright classrooms
· Warm, welcoming environment with low staff turnover, that promotes from within
· Dedicated to staff development and progression
· Staff carpark
· Located in Greenwich
In order to be considered for this role, the HLTA/PPA you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Preferably have experience as an HLTA
· Have an HLTA qualification
· Have recent experience working in nurseries and or primary schools in the UK (essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Carly at Remedy Education.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.