This is an exciting opportunity for an up and coming bright individual to join a global property and construction advisory company as a Financial Controller. After a number of mergers and acquisitions the business has gone through a major restructure across operations, HR and finance and the business is looking to bring in additional finance support to underpin future growth.
The role will play a key part in managing the UK finance team and working closely with the revenue generating team in delivering key financial information that can help drive growth.
Other responsibilities include:
- Regional & Group Monthly Reporting for the consolidated UK businesses
- Annual budget and quarterly P&L forecasts
- Annual reporting packs and statutory accounts
- Point of contact for UK audits
- Project analysis and monitoring - profitability/wip/debtors/orderbook and pipeline
- Project work - Agresso enhancement, align Agresso group reporting
- UK Cashflow budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Ad Hoc tasks in support of FD
Financial Systems experience (Agresso preferable)
Minimum of 2 Years post qualification experience
Experience of professional services preferable but not essential.
Line Management experience
Statutory and management accounts preparation
Year-end & Audit