We are seeking an experienced Technical professional to join our client's growing organisation based in Bangor North Wales to maintain the IT infrastructure.
As the Systems Developer, you will be responsible for the maintenance of all IT infrastructures both internal and external, as well as managing the the disaster recovery process and provide back up support as and when required.
For this System Developer you will be responsible for:
- Day to day administration, monitoring and maintenance of the company's IT systems
- Provision of technical support for users of the office systems and auxiliary systems
- Basic programming/scripting to facilitate the creation, development and execution of maintenance tools to aid in system administration
- Configuration Management of server installations
- Configuration management of monitoring systems
- Planning and installation of new hardware and software including the physical installation of servers.
- Completion of all up to date legalities
- Competition of up to date maintenance schedules.
To be successful for this System Developer, Bangor, North Wales, you will need:
- Knowledge and experience of Linux based systems - Linux/BSD/Ubuntu/Solaris
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft based systems - Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Experience of Routing, Switching, LAN/WAN technology
- Packet filtering/ACL's/NAT
- Voice (Avaya)
- Experience of Cisco equipment
- HTTP (Apache,IIS), security, SQL databases
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
This is a permanent, full time opportunity working 37 hour per week, Monday – Friday. Occasional Out of hours maintenance work. There will be some out of hours second line on call support on a shift bases. The role will be based in Bangor, Gwynedd and you will need a full driving licence.
If you’re interested in the System Developer, Bangor, North Wales apply today or contact Kate at S2 Recruitment who specialise in IT and Executive roles.