As the CNC Programmer, your duties will be to:
• Programme / set / operate CNC machinery (HURCO).
• Work to company drawings and specifications with the minimum supervision.
• Produce basic 3D work with minimum supervision.
• Prove out programs at the machine using the most efficient order of machinery operations whilst ensuring the highest quality is maintained at all times.
• Ensure the quality of the work produced meets the Company standards.
• Report any tooling required to Supervisor.
• Keep a clean and manageable working area and maintain fluid levels.
• Be responsible approach to Health and Safety and to report any risks to management.
To be a successful CNC Programmer you will have the following skills and experience:
• Fully skilled time-served engineer.
• CNC programming experience.
In return, the Programmer will receive an annual salary of up to £29406 per annum plus shift allowance and extensive permanent package offered.
Training applies to working on a day shift, to then be moved onto a shift pattern. (To be discussed upon application).
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.