Our client a well established engineering company that specialise in bearing manufacture, design, analysis and repair are currently looking to recruit an experienced CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator to join their expanding team.
This role will be to work within the production team to provide support in the CNC machine shop operating/programming Mazak 200Y/Mazak 300Y/Mazak J300 5 axis turn/mill centre
- Machining to drawing or instruction, general tolerances +/-0.1mm
- Final machining of product to drawing or instruction, tolerances 0.02mm
- Turning/Milling, working to similar tolerances as above
- Experience working in engineering/production environment before and ideally within a CNC machine shop
- 5 axis Mazak programming and operating is essential
- Reading of engineering drawings is essential.
- You must be very well organised and disciplined in your work.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience of tolerances and using both metric and imperial measurements is beneficial
- Knowledge of geometric tolerances is advantageous
- Flexibility and understanding pressures of delivery is essential due to the demand of clients in breakdown situation
Salary: £12 per hour + 25% shift allowance = £15 per hour
Working Hours: 2 Shift pattern to commence after short induction period
Induction period: Monday - Thursday 07:45 - 16.15
Friday: 07:45 - 13.15
After induction period: Early shift: Monday - Friday 06:00 - 14.00
Late Shift: Monday - Thursday 13.45 - 23:45
- Travel allowance if you travel more than 10 miles per day.
- Pension Scheme.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Overtime available.