Operational Finance Analyst
Operational Finance Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, focused individual to join Inchcape UK
We are looking for an Operational Finance Analyst to join our retail support team.
As part of Inchcape’s Retail wider Finance team, you will bring passion for putting the customer first to the financial analysis of the business operations. In addition, you will develop an in depth knowledge of the business and use this knowledge along with your past experience to add value to all that you do.
You will embrace the challenge of working in a diverse multi-franchise business of significant scale with a distributed decision making structure and wide geographic footprint.
The role of the Operational Finance Analyst is to support the UK Retail Finance Team in analysing, designing and implementing solutions for cost savings or accounting/finance process improvements.
The key objectives of the role are
· Producing and developing detail analysis on expenses within Retail - both variable and overheads.
· Working with the Retail centres to help design and implement cost saving ideas.
· Detailed tracking and communication of the effectiveness of the cost down programme.
· Support with the creation of Retail business cases.
· Analysis of benefits delivered by Retail investments.
· Supporting the further finance driven efficiency projects.
· Ad hoc Commercial inquiries.
What’s in it for you?
Not only do you get to work alongside great people within Inchcape, but we offer great benefits too.
For your valued contribution we will provide you with a fantastic benefits package including;
· Employee Advantage scheme which has over 3000 retailers with 1000’s of discounted products and services.
· Company pension scheme
· Life assurance
· Holiday allowance, rising with length of service
· Childcare voucher scheme savings
· Discount membership
· Vehicle purchase discount
· Cycle to work scheme
And much more ………
Skills and Experience required
· Qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) accountant or qualified by experience
· Experience of Autoline/Kerridge
· Excellent influencing skills with the ability to use different styles to achieve objectives whether dealing with senior management level or with more junior colleagues.
· Ability to achieve objectives in the face of resistance and ambiguity, whilst maintain strong relationships.
· First rate analytical skills, both conceptual and technical
· Strong Excel skills including utilising excel tools to improve and build models, pivot tables and report writing macros.
· Ability to operate in a fast paced and changing environment and the ability to prioritise workload and manage the expectations of the stakeholders.
· Ability to assimilate large amounts of complex, ambiguous and sometimes conflicting information to draw meaningful conclusions and recommendations.
· Ability to translate data into simple Commercial data
· Attention to detail and accuracy
Sound interesting? Click apply today !!