Group Financial Accountant
Partner Financial are working with a high growth multi-national Media business to identify a Group Financial Accountant. The Group is ideally positioned to continue to expand by acquisition and as a result of the substantial investments made into the finance function and systems, they are set to achieve a culture of 'best in class’.
This is a high profile role working closely with the Group Financial Reporting Manager offering the successful candidate the opportunity to play a key role in the delivery of financial information and ensuring compliance with IFRS. This role sits within a team of technically excellent, dynamic and driven individuals who are ultimately responsible for the Financial Accounting and Reporting of an extremely complex business that has an impressive global footprint.
- Supporting with the delivery of all monthly actuals (P&L and Balance Sheet) and ensuring IFRS compliance.
- Supporting the Group consolidation process and preparing the consolidated financial statements for the parent company.
- Ensuring integrity of the consolidated monthly results which are then presented to the business units.
- Working with the Group Reporting Manager to ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly deadlines are achieved.
- Ensuring delivery of high quality and accurate financial information for the senior management team.
- Identifying new accounting standards and working with the business to ensure continued compliance.
- Supporting the Group Reporting Manager with the external audit process.
- Working closely with the FP&A function to support the delivery of the group reporting of forecasts and budgets.
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA qualified with PQE from one of the Big 4 Accountancy Firms.
- Experience working with complex consolidations within a multi-national organisation.
- Able to deliver with exceptional levels of accuracy, placing a high regard on achieving excellence.
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and driven to succeed.
- Experience in managing or supervising a team.
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, and the ability to learn new IT systems and processes.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Richard Bodles who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.