SF Group are currently recruiting a wide ranging MI and data focused role for our Birmingham City Centre client. This role will see you deliver complex reports to senior stakeholders, internal and external, and offer technical advise on the interpretation of multiple data streams.
Key responsibilities and required experience include:
- Knowledge of extraction and analytical techniques and software to develop best practice into the analysis and presentation of findings, including detailed knowledge of trends and benchmarking changes
- Advanced MS Excel skills to include pivot tables, formulas including sumifs, countifs, vlookups, hlookups, logic formulas (if, or, and), date formulas and other excel functions
- Extensive hands-on VBA acumen
- The ability to solve problems relating to the linking of data tables or other non-organised data
- Working with and manipulating data containing dates and employee details to produce reports
- Experience of advanced financial modelling in relation to remuneration schemes/policies
- Commitment to excellent customer service by interpreting high level requirements and helping customers define their needs effectively
- Proactive approach to analysing data trends i.e. predicting and highlighting future fact based challenges in relation to the company objectives
You will be educated to degree standard and have relevant experience in complex company environments.
Our client can offer; work-life balance, an excellent benefits package (including pension) and the opportunity to operate in a highly visible and influential role. Interviews will take place on 28th February.