Location - Houghton Regis - Luton - Dunstable
Salary - £28k - £32k Plus Bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen at this wonderful Day Nursery for an inspirational Nursery Manager to manage our 60-place setting.
We are looking for an inspirational manager with a minimum of 3 years nursery management experience with an additional 4 years’ experience in childcare. You must have a Degree or a Foundation Degree in the Early Year Education.
An integral part of the Nursery Manager’s role is to share ideas, challenges and encourage best practice within the setting. This should include leading, supporting and working alongside the staff team in the day to day running of the setting. You will ensure Ofsted standards are adhered to always and have experience of Ofsted inspections. The nursery provides a high standard of childcare and education. You must ensure that the curriculum and experiences for children are of exceptionally high quality. You will regularly evaluate the effectiveness of the curriculum provided and improve practice from your evaluation. This highly rewarding role within our well-resourced and high-quality nursery setting provides the ideal opportunity for an Early Years Professional to make a real difference.
- To be able to work on your own initiative
- Ensure the highest quality care is provided to our children
- To be able to motivate staff and children
- Have good understanding of occupancy and marketing of a setting
- Have good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Plan and attend staff meetings, training courses and parent’s evenings
- To provide effective leadership and support for the staff team
- Work with external agencies to support children’s learning & development
- Have excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and Welfare Standards.
- Can communicate effectively with parents and build strong links and relationships with them.
- Have achieved good or outstanding Ofsted judgments
- To remain abreast of current developments in childcare and education policies and practices and have an excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding, diversity and ethical conduct.
- If you would like to be considered for this exciting position, please contact the nursery for a job application pack and send a covering letter by e-mail.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year Plus bonus
If you are interested apply now or call Joe at recruitment Avenue