A fresh opportunity has arisen for a forward-thinking and talented Management Accountant in a private equity backed pharmaceuticals manufacturing business. This is an exciting time to join a company which is a disruptive player in its market. You will have the chance to influence the direction of the business in an imperative stage of its evolution. Working alongside entrepreneurial thinkers and world-leaders in their field who have successfully grown businesses in the past, this will be a valuable learning curve. Your responsibilities will include cash flow forecasting and budgeting to produce monthly packs to support management, alongside working closely with the marketing team.
Here at Finatal we seek to match the highest calibre finance professionals with the best roles in our fantastic private equity network. We have a strong connections with CFOs meaning new opportunities arise frequently, with competitive day rates and the chance to work with some of the best finance leaders in PE.
- Producing monthly management accounts and reporting
- Providing key advice to the board to aid with strategy
- Weekly cash flow forecasting & budgeting
- Providing insight into market risks and new targets
- Progressing over time to take on more business partnering responsibilities
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with the marketing team to provide a comprehensive picture to management
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified (or finalist)
- You must be confident and have excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Private equity experience is highly desirable
- You will be enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile to progress your career
- You must be either immediately available or on a 1-2 week notice period
Please apply if you think you sound like an ideal fit for this opportunity.
Job reference: PH201117