Location: Caerleon Child Care, Cardiff, CF14 5DU
Salary: £28,000 + Bonus
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Working alongside another Manager this is an exciting opportunity to manage a high quality, purpose built childcare setting as a Nursery Manager.
Caring for up to 61 children daily your role will be hands on and with your colleague you will take responsibility for all aspects of the operation.
Main Responsibilities of the Nursery Manager role:
- Ensuring a high level of service if offered at all times through meeting children’s needs and keeping parents fully informed with regular progress reports and meetings.
- All aspects of managing staff, to include recruitment and selection, training and development and regular observations and appraisals
- Ensuring compliance with regulations set by CIW, Local Authorities and other bodies.
- Delivery of annual financial budget and agreed sales and marketing campaign.
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent recognised Early Years Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a childcare setting. Previous management experience essential.
- Ability to motivate, support and develop your staff in their career progression
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Up to date knowledge of National Minimum Standards & an understanding of the Foundation Phase Framework
- Awareness of Health & Safety legislation
- Knowledge and understanding of Child Protection / Safeguarding
Due to the nature of this role enhanced DBS checks will be conducted.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.