ITN Mark/ CPSS open Registration Day
ITN Mark/ CPSS Open Registration Day!
Are you a teacher, teaching assistant or aspiring cover supervisor?
Do you want to get some experience in schools before deciding if teaching is right for you?
Are you a QTS specialist looking for your next career step?
Or maybe you want to keep teaching but work on a supply basis to give yourself some more flexibility?
Book an appointment for our open registration day on February 21st in Walsall and come to talk to our experienced consultants about how ITN Mark can help you to find work in the education sector.
We have active links with the area's schools, and CPSS (Catholic Partnership Supply Service) have an agreement with the area's Catholic Primaries and many years' worth of excellent working relationships.
Get in touch to book your appointment, we look forward to meeting you on the day!
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education/ CPSS
- Consultants with 15 years of knowledge and experience in education recruitment.
- Client knowledge that is second to none.
- Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience.
- Careers support and advice.
- Opportunity to work on our guaranteed pay scheme.
- Wide range of teaching environments and age groups.
- Opportunities to widen your current teaching experiences.
- £100 referral bonus scheme for any other teacher you recommend
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.